Hospital Accident Protection (HAP)
Defray the cost of an accident-related injury.
Accident insurance pays a daily cash benefit to you while you are in the hospital due to an accident.
- $1,800 a day cash benefit – up to 365 days of intensive care
- $900 a day cash benefit – up to 365 days of hospital confinement
- $450 per emergency room treatment
How does Accident Insurance work?
- Accident insurance pay in addition to any other insurance you may have
- Acceptance is guaranteed for CommunityAmerica members age 18 and over
- No medical exam or health questions required
- 60-day, 100% money-back guarantee*
- Your choice of hospital
- You may use the money however you wish
Disclaimer: For joint accounts, signator will be primary insured person. Must be age 18 or older. Confinement benefits reduce by 50% at age 65, and reduce to 25% at age 75. Outpatient Emergency Room benefits do not reduce due to age.
*If you are not happy with the insurance for any reason, and you have not submitted a claim that has been or will be paid, simply contact us within the first 60 days or enrollment for a complete refund of your premium and the coverage will be cancelled back to its effective date.
Other restrictions may apply. Speak with your insurance agent for further details that may affect your policy or ability to qualify.
Insurance products may be sold through CommunityAmerica Insurance Agency, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of CommunityAmerica CUSO One, LLC and a licensed insurance agency in Missouri and Kansas. Insurance products are not federally insured, involve investment risk, may lose value and are not obligations of or guaranteed by the credit union.